28 September 2007

September 2007 Waiting (a more appropriate title)

Throughout the whole of September I was getting frustrated and fed up with waiting. I had found out at my friends wedding that her Brother-In-Law had already had his medical assessment, 2 weeks after his fitness test. I was so annoyed that my appointment was so much later, 6 weeks after his. Well I guess it serves me right for being so fussy and wanting a Monday or Friday assessment date, just so I didn't have to book an odd day off from work in the middle of the week. At least with it being on a Friday I could have a long weekend visiting my family for a change! The only good news I have had this month is a letter from the bank; I have at last paid off one of my student debts, I am therefore a Not So Skint Graduate now!!

It is around here that all the news about police officers blogs come about. Yes, I am obviously a copy cat, but at least this blog focuses more on application to the police, in my still naive and innocent state of pre police officer training. Not like many of the sarcastic and grumpy police officers who already have blogs. Spending my time waiting in the run up to the medical I have time to look through some of the other police officers blogs and even read ‘Diary of an on call girl’, which I find very funny and insightful. I then create this little piece of online blog space, not sure if anyone will ever read it, but at least it helps me vent some frustration with all the waiting I have been doing. According to PC Bloggs, waiting is an art best learnt quickly as a police officer. I think I may have cracked it already!!

1 comment:

PC Bloggs said...

Good evening, welcome to blogging. can't believe how long it seems to be taking you to get into the police. In fact, I can believe it, that's the tragedy.

Just a word of advice - don't sound so bloody fit, or your male readers won't believe you're really a WOMAN!

In fact... are sure you are one?

:-)